When Tusko the elephant woke in his pen on 3 August 1962, little did he know that he was about to be given the largest ever single dose of LSD...
Elephants on Acid is a collection of history's most bizarre experiments, from the nineteenth-century creation of zombie kittens to a university study into whether women who play hard to get really are more desirable. As well as learning what happened to Tusko, you'll read about scientific attempts to answer the following questions:
|• Can a head live without its body?|
• Would cockroaches survive a nuclear war?
• Why can't people tickle themselves?
• Will the average dog summon help in an emergency?
• If left to their own devices, will babies instinctively choose a well-balanced diet?
• Is it possible to restore life to the dead?
Currently available wherever books are sold:
USA: Amazon • Barnes & Noble
UK: Amazon • Waterstones • WH Smith
Also available, the 2011 follow-up to Elephants on Acid -- Electrified Sheep.